Learning at all stages requires some form of assessment. Teachers must find out how well a student has learned regardless of the level and subject of study.
Many teachers find frequent tests an effective way while other educators prefer monthly or chapter wise test to measure performance of their students. Regardless of their choice, organizing tests take time in creating, checking, discussing solution and finally sending marks to parents. This whole process requires man power, time and of course money. So how can educators can streamline this assessment process and hence save time and money?
One answer to this problem is to use online testing applications. Some institutes with larger student strength have got their web applications created for online tests. But when we further asked if they actually use those applications, many of them hesitates in using their own application. One of the major reason is that their application is not maintained on regular basis. Admins of many of the institutes are not aware that every software application requires regular maintenance, IT support and enhancements to keep it running. Many a times, application becomes obsolete due to lack of IT personnel in institutes.
Institutes that owns their private online test portal hardly use it. Developing web portal is easy and doesn’t costs much, but admins of many of the institutes are not aware that every software application requires regular maintenance, IT support and enhancements to keep it running. Many a times, application becomes obsolete due to lack of IT personnel in institutes.
We, a team of 20+ years of experience in education and software development, have developed vinnr.com with an intention to bring all small and medium institutes online.
Here is how you save your time and money using vinnr,
- Build your private test bank. Reuse test papers in every session.
- Choose and schedule a test paper from your Test bank in few clicks.
- Save man power that is required to distribute, collect and check answer sheets.
- Send updates and scores to parents at no cost. Save your bulk messaging packages.
- Edit your tests, change answer key or remove a question from test. You can re-evaluate test scores in one click.
- View consolidated performance analysis of your students. Identify weak subjects and topics which requires revision of concepts.
- Use attendance tracker to notify parents about absenteeism.
- Use messaging functions to make announcements to students or parents in class or in whole institute.
While VINNR provides many features to make your work easy the best part is that it is free for any educational institute. So what are you waiting for? Why not give vinnr.com a try?